Learning Continuity Plan and Capacity Building of Teachers and School Leaders
With the additional challenges in education brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Philippine Department of Education (DepEd) adopted a Learning Continuity Plan (LCP) that aims to ensure the safety and well-being of learners, teachers, and personnel, and the continuity of learning.
DepEd’s National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), member of the Coalition, is in charge of the professional development of teachers and school leaders to help them shift from face-to-face learning delivery to remote learning.
The Coalition team, as external partner, is tasked with the following outputs:
- Compendium of training delivery models/approaches and other delivery interventions
- Training platforms for the Delivery models applicable to various contexts
- Resource packages for the course programs
- Formatted materials for specific modalities and platforms
- Delivery of courses with functional TA mechanism
- Communities of Practice
- Implementation and resource plan
- QA reports
- M and E reports
- Policy Recommendations
For more information: